Saturday, July 6, 2024
HomeCricketT20 International Cup 2024: BCCI rewards victorious Indian Group with a large...

T20 International Cup 2024: BCCI rewards victorious Indian Group with a large prize cash

Amidst the ecstatic party of Group Republic of India being topped because the ICC T20I World Cup champions, the victors began to obtain honour from in all places the globe. Males in Blue fighting out with the Proteas at the ultimate degree became the sport the wrong way up with their loss of life bowling and grit to raise the trophy.

Also READ: Will Hardik Pandya replace Rohit Sharma as India’s full-time T20I captain? BCCI secretary Jay Shah reacts

Victors receiving the ICC praise

The winners of the ICC T20I International Cup 2024 version Indian Males’s cricket group, as in step with the hot reviews, shall be awarded a whopping quantity akin to Rs. 20 crore a minimum of, catering to the magnificent prize pond of the ICC amounting to $11.25 million, or just about ₹94 crore. The award cash emerging leaps and limits used to be discussed via the ICC Well-known Govt Geoff Allardice who stated, “This event is historic in so many ways, so it is fitting that the prize money for players reflects that. Hundreds of millions of fans around the world will be entertained by the players in what we’re hoping to be an out-of-this-world event,”.

Proteas and the others receiving rewards

The prize cash distribution used to be an extravagant affair to contemplate over, the place the runner-up South African group used to be additionally graced and celebrated for acting the spectacle, with the volume nearing Rs. 10 crore. While, at the alternative facet each the semi-finalists, Afghanistan and England, bagged Rs. 6 crore.

Jay Shah’s announcement for the Indian Group

A fit that grabbed everybody’s consideration certainly attracted some large greenbacks too. At the micro-blogging platform X (previously referred to as Twitter), Jay Shah introduced {that a} humongous sum of Rs. 125 crore shall be awarded to Group Republic of India and the control of BCCI.

In a up to date tweet via the BCCI secretary, he stated, “I am pleased to announce prize money of INR 125 crore for Team India for winning the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024. The team has showcased exceptional talent, determination, and sportsmanship throughout the tournament. Congratulations to all the players, coaches, and support staff for this outstanding achievement.”

BCCI used to be very inspired with the superior efficiency of captain Rohit Sharma, as highlighted via Shah within the remark the place he stated, “Under the exceptional leadership of Rohit Sharma, this team has shown remarkable resolve and resilience, becoming the first team in the history of the ICC T20 World Cup to win the tournament unbeaten.”

Also READ: 3 potential successors to replace Rohit Sharma in T20Is for Team India

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments